Come back again menu rotation I.1

       Hellodies! back again on my blog about my daily activities. Today I woke up early at 03.00 to complete this blog: and after that I showered, clothes and breakfast. I set out with my younger brother the youngest (drove him to school — 08 MKS). 07.15: arrive on campus. Once kitchen, still few people would come and we wait for other friends. Just a moment we're joking cheerfully, we were told to oneline in front of the kitchen and absent by our supervisor. One by one, as usually we checked grooming and supplies toolbag.


Again we oneline in cold kitchen for a bit from the briefed Syahrial. And continued for 2 group doing this while I continue procjet Group 1 and prepare for tomorrow. But this time we grieve in Group 1 one of our friends parents father have died , may he accepted his hand (Amen). In the end we will return to some of his later, I heard other groups consulted Sir Wawan. He will make a product processed from the seeds of ketapal nan results lecturer Wawan agreed but with conditions of Sir Wawan wanted clay seed ketapal that and incidentally there is tree near campus. I also help look for it (at the same time want to know anyway how seed ketapal hehehehe) and it feels like any nut but just this seed also has a young coconut.



The direction of the clock showed 11.30 wita, our group preparing for the preparation of the menu rotation i. 1. Where we repeat again recepi menu rotation l and we simultaneously improve our mistakes on a week ago. the menu today:
1. Chicken salad hawaiian
2. Shrimp bisque
3. Beef stew with baked of potato and zucchini saute pronvecale

4. Yellow butter cake 
+  french bread
And I get the task of making the main course (3) which were divided into two groups. I baked the handle of a potato peel potatoes in advance and then soaked in a bowl of water and drained salt and then given oil and wrapped with Aluminum Foil and bake in for 6 hours.


About 16.15 hours s/d 17.00: we break and after that we gc.

Komentar

Postingan Populer